jobs in Edinburgh EH6
You refined by:
£19,314 - £21,482 a year
- You must have excellent team working skills.
- ? Raising and receipting purchase orders and making payments through the Scottish Government electronic finance and…
£21,115 - £23,377 a year
- Recent targets and developments include completing the digital land register, transforming land registration through improved digital services, and ScotLIS, our…
- Various office duties (e-mails, telephone calls, sending passenger correspondence).
- Prepares and maintains all required records and reports of lost and found…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata if you're part-time).
- Free burger and fries when on shift.
£19,911 a year
- Support the Senior Medical Officer (SMO) and their staff to maintain the delivery of safe and effective primary and occupational healthcare to mandated…
£19,911 a year
- C. Records Officer preparing routine administrative returns concerning Company personnel both in barracks and deployed and ensuring matters relating to pay and…
£18,790 - £19,702 a year
- Working both on and off tram, you will provide world class customer service to our customers while protecting revenue for the business.
£26,411 - £28,834 a year
- This post is considered Regulated Work with Children under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act, 2007.
- Contract Status: 3 X Permanent.
£18,048 - £19,836 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to provide high quality customer service and administrative support to enable the delivery of SQA products and…
£17,725 a year
- Please note there is limited availability for 8am starts if transport is a concern.
- The start date for this position is Monday 6th January, 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.