jobs in Eccleston
You refined by:
Bury BL9 (undo)
- We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude to join our store as a Retail Assistant.
- As a Retail Assistant, there are 6 main things that…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- 12 & 30 HOURS FOR OUR BURY STORE.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9 an hour
- Enjoy engaging and building relationships with customers?
- Matching our products and services to our customer’s needs, and selling them our amazing state of the…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
- Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
£19,000 a year
- Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
- Supporting ward staff, Social Workers and Head Office with queries around…
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The work of the TILS can be varied, ranging from recognising the early signs of mental health problems, providing access to early support, dealing with crisis…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.