You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
jobs in East Midlands Airport
£17,929 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£9.09 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
- To be in charge of shifts in the absence of the Home Manager and carry out or delegate any duties in the smooth running of the home.
- Delegation of job activities to maximise the flexibility and effective utilisation of staff, paying particular attention to high risk categorised operations.
- Supporting the General Manager GM, and in their absence the Duty Manager DM, with supervising departmental performance on a session-by-session basis, ensuring…
£10.83 - £11.28 an hour
- This post is subject to suitable references and a full enhanced disclosure will be required (employer will meet cost).
- Good level of reading and writing skills.
£41,675 - £43,662 a year
- You will use your leadership and management skills to ensure that our children and families receive a high quality service through Child In Need, Child…
£8.95 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£9.40 an hour
- Supervises the preparation, planning and delivery of group and one-to-one social, and recreational activities.
- Online benefits and cashback rewards.
Domestic & General (D&G)
£7,600 a year
- Understand customer needs, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers.
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.