jobs in East Midlands Airport
You refined by:
Connex Education (undo)
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g.
£100 - £150 a day
- Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS.
- Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching.
- Have a sense of humour.
- In order to apply to join us as a Supply Teacher, you must have QTS, at least 4 months of experience teaching at the KS1 or KS2 level, and the following skills:
- Cover Supervisors are expected to cover a range of different subjects, so you will need to be able to think on your feet and be flexible and adaptable, but don…
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a mainstream environment with children with SEN, or within a SEND school, and have experience working in…
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS (or willing to process a new one with us).
- Connex Education currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified teacher to work in a…
£65 - £80 a day
- They are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support children with dyslexia, ASD and speech and language difficulties.
- Connex Education are currently recruiting for learning support assistants to work in secondary schools across Mansfield and surrounding areas.
- Placements will typically involve assisting the teacher throughout the school day, often supervising small groups of children during lessons and providing 1…
£60 - £80 a day
- Be qualified to degree level or have school experience.
- Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children.
- Have experience working with small or large groups of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.