jobs in Dursley GL11
£24,717 a year
- You will nonetheless be considered if you have, for example, served overseas with HM Forces or in some other official capacity as a representative of Her…
Acorn and Walnut Tree Practices
£8.66 an hour
- Tasks as well as dealing with patients both on the phone and face to face.
- Administrative skills this could be the job for you.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- You'll be enthusiastic and committed to providing a high quality, customer focused service to our students and staff, with recent experience of working with the…
GL11 Community Hub
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- This project is funded by the European Social Fund & the National Lottery Community Fund and has in-depth monitoring requirements that requires thorough and…
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- Working in partnership with key partner agencies including Avon and Somerset Police and Children and Young People's Services in order to safeguard young people…
Mountain Kingdoms Ltd
Now hiring at 20 Long St, Wotton-under…
£8.50 an hour
- What’s more, you’ll have some impressive tech to help you out.
- This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- You have great attention to detail and you care about giving customers a great shopping experience.
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
- You’ll be ‘picking’ goods by Store or product group and there are standards of performance required within each Depot, so you’ll need to be able to work under…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.