jobs in Dursley GL11
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,500 - £22,000 a year
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- You will encourage our service users to become actively involved in the running of their home, as well as helping to…
£10.00 - £14.60 an hour
- Support Worker Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in…
£9 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
£8.64 an hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays , pro rata for part time) , which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service -pension contribution -Childcare…
£8.21 an hour
- We are currently recruiting a full time support worker for our supported living service in Coleford.
- Our induction programme includes enrolment on to the Care…
£8.30 - £8.65 an hour
- We currently have 2 individuals living here at the service.
- Employee Assistance Programme, confidential telephone counselling and legal advice 24 hours a day,…
£9.50 an hour
- Level 3 Health & Social Care NVQ will be funded by Safe Haven Accommodation if the successful candidates do not already have the qualification.
£8.75 - £9.08 an hour
- Your person centred support and encouragement will assist the individuals to run their own home and access the local and wider community.
£8.30 an hour
- Their home is always bright, happy and cheerful:
- “can support me to activities I enjoy, and is open to ideas for different activities I can go to”.
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
£9.60 - £10.15 an hour
- It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Your job will be to make a difference every day to an older person living in their own…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.