You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- This could be with day to day living such as maintaining their own home, washing, dressing, cooking and shopping, or by supporting individuals in their local…
The Camphill Village Trust Ltd
£16,575 a year
- You will need a full manual driving licence which allows you to drive in the UK, as you will be driving the charity’s vehicles.
- Your day may be quite varied.
£9.08 an hour
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning.
- Starting rate £9.08 per hour rising to £9.28 on completion of…
£17,266 a year
- You will be involved in the care of Children and young people and meeting the psychological needs of this diverse group with varying degrees of mental health,…
£16,010 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
- We have vacancies in the Ross-on-Wye area.
£17,500 - £22,000 a year
- All candidates will be assessed by someone who is a qualified safeguarding recruitment officer.
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
£9.50 an hour
- To provide a positive, welcoming and stimulating environment for service users, supporting them in carrying out domestic duties in their home when required.
Carbrey Group Ltd
£16,876 - £17,918 a year
- Qualifications - QCF/NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care in Children and Young People or equivalent.
- All staff must be over the age of 21, and hold a full UK…
£8.77 an hour
- We have a number of shifts available, full or part-time guaranteed hours, or occasional hours if you prefer working with flexibility, shifts will include…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.