jobs in Dunmurry
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£8.31 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor at our store in the:
- Customer Advisor (Campaign Ref: 11818).
- Have a positive, caring attitude and be a brand ambassador for Boots.
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- Have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You’re a natural at customer service and may already have retail sales experience.
- This is a permanent part-time position with core hours of 16 per week.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Keep up to date with makeup and beauty trends, and our up and coming products and how we can stay on top of other brands.
- Discovering a product is exciting.
£8.21 an hour
- Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer may be subject to the relevant security checks needed.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Give fast and friendly service at all times.
- Flexible, supportive and always ready to go the extra mile.
- Excited about the challenge of a varied and fast-paced…
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them…
£9.10 an hour
- It’s a varied role that includes greeting staff and visitors and ensuring they adhere to the required security protocols, conducting searches where required,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.