jobs in Dunmurry
- Providing support with general office duties which may include filing, photocopying, receiving visitors and answering telephone calls.
- Is this role for me?
- Use your knowledge and expertise in social media and marketing to help the British Red Cross gain further reach and support.
- Checking for updates on Facebook?
- This volunteer role will be subject to an Enhanced Access NI check and a check of the children’s and adult’s barred list.
- Willing to work alongside a team.
- Interact with our walkers before and after the walk; sell our merchandise, provide walkers with Memory Tags, assist them with queries, and keep the event site…
- Minimum of 2 hours commitment on:
- Expenses – all expenses incurred as a result of your volunteering will be reimbursed according to the Action on Hearing Loss…
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- Step 2: Opportunity Alerts: Optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
- The awareness raising volunteer role is essential to promote our services and highlight our presence in the local communities.
- What will I be doing?
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- Generating interest in your community in what we do and how they can…
- Own means of transport would be beneficial.
- Fundraising - Donation Box Collector Volunteer.
- Learning opportunities so you can represent the Red Cross with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.