You refined by:
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- You’ll be unloading and processing deliveries, getting stock ready for our Salesfloor teams and helping to serve customers when your backstage work is done.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- We're the UK's number one retailer and we pride ourselves on offering customers the biggest range of products around.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Maintain professional standards of product knowledge and providing support to our customers looking to get the right product.
- What you'll need to join us:
- Work in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support…
£8.31 an hour
- We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of community retailing and creating the very best retail experience for our customers.
£29,243 - £32,411 a year
- To deliver essential Comms services such as media relations, digital, social media, internal Comms, video production, branding and design, Comms planning and…
- You must have a full driving licence, but we do make accommodations for applicants who don’t drive due to a disability.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred;
- Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Trainee Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good.
- How will you do it?
Be the first to see new jobs in Dunmurry
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.