jobs in Dunmurry
- You will be a key team player and a brand adorer, but most importantly you will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are given the highest customer…
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers.
- As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year.
- It goes without saying that you’ll have a passion for fashion and retail experience working in fashion or with clothing products would be a bonus.
£8.27 an hour
- Providing customers with a warm welcome into our store, offering help and valuable advice with footwear, shoe care and accessories, displaying our products to a…
- Vacancy will commence January 2020.
- Part time cleaner required in Banbridge, 20 hours plus, hourly rate to be discussed.
- Offering fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front areas of the store, working on the sales floor as needed.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff in each home.
- 6 months full time paid experience within the last 2 years working in a care environment.
- Must be passionate about the company.
- Be able to demonstrate good customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.