jobs in Dunmurry
- Respond to requests for information regarding appropriate KYC documents by conducting a due diligence review for Low/Medium/High risk customers.
- Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships and leadership skills.
- Focused on continuous improvement and learning in all areas of their work.
- As a Finance Associate the individual should be able to demonstrate a basic…
- For this role, PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates because the Home Office eligibility requirements cannot be met.
- What you need to get in.
- Manage your own caseload to ensure project teams remain compliant with internal and external regulation when dealing with clients.
- Where will you be based?
- Our technology teams solve business problems through the design of technology strategies, development of technology architecture, delivery of enterprise…
- Be a friendly knowledgeable resource for customers with regards to technology use, PwC working policies and procedures.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- PwC are also excited to be moving to our brand new purpose built office, Merchant Square, in Belfast City Centre around June 2020.
- Where will the role be based?
- Our training programme is further enhanced through a variety of softer skills training sessions focusing on your relationships right through to leadership…
- You'll need to be on course for a 96 UCAS tariff from your BTEC, or across your top 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualification (excluding general studies and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.