jobs in Dunmurry
- As PA you will be performing a busy role, supporting the HR Director, providing comprehensive and confidential administration support in a timely and accurate…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- 1 year`s management experience of a team of 10+ people * Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
£9.02 an hour
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 GCSEs at grade C and above, two years' experience in a dynamic office environment, excellent oral & written…
£17,500 a year
- Working within the Sales & Install process - including quotes and job processing, * Carrying out sales admin for the sales team * Putting Job packs together *…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Key Responsibilities: * Provide effective technical support both externally & internally and take ownership of client queries and problems * Ensure that all…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Key Responsibilities: * Create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained * Provide…
£15,796 a year
- Handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing an efficient and effective service to existing and potential customers in a challenging and…
£22,000 a year
- RESPONSIBILITIES: * Making outbound calls to prospective customers, selling, cross-selling and up-selling the clients products and services * Use a bespoke…
£19,760 - £20,800 a year
- Proactive selling and upselling of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers * Maintaining an efficient stock control system *…
£16,536 - £17,076 a year
- The job will involve taking inbound calls and converting queries to sales.
- The type of person for this role would be as follows : * Applicants should have some…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.