jobs in Dunmurry
You refined by:
Apple Recruitment (undo)
£14.20 an hour
- Hold a current full drivers licence, valid for the UK and have access to a vehicle on appointment.
- Hold a university degree or a relevant professional…
- Dealing with ad hoc queries internal and external to the business.
- This is a fantastic opportunity join an award winning organisation which employs over 3000…
£10.40 an hour
- A working knowledge of the Law Society Home Charter Scheme.
- Our client based in East Belfast urgently requires an experienced Legal Secretary (Conveyancing) to…
- The Field Sales Canvasser will be responsible for generation of new sales leads primarily via canvassing activities:
- A full valid UK driving licence.
- The Project Leader will liaise with clients to prepare quotation, confirm orders, prepare tests, receive materials, check the installation step, conduct the…
£17,077 a year
- We are seeking inbound customer advisors for our Belfast city centre based contact centre client for their inbound retentions team working with their Sky client…
- Sage Accounts Qualified Level 3 ideally with 2 years’ experience working in the Construction Industry.
- Candidate must be willing to learn, organised, able to…
- Candidate must be willing to learn, organised, able to prioritise workload, work well under pressure, pays attention to detail and confident and polite…
- Establishing stakeholder networks and developing key relationships relevant to enhancing complaints handling and learning from complaints.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Paternity Leave- 5 days full pay and up to 2 weeks SPP.
- Free parking, tea, coffee, coffee dock and breakout area, regular staff events & wellbeing activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.