jobs in Dunmurry
You refined by:
Apple Recruitment (undo)
- Our client urgently requires an exceptional professional with highly developed analytical skills to join their busy project team who are currently working on a…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Experience managing external agencies including advertising, videography, data, digital and social agencies.
- Strong digital and social acumen.
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and a professional telephone manner.
- Handle sample requests as required, ensuring samples and Literature are efficiently used and distributed to external Sales people and Customers;
£8.90 an hour
- He/She will process and input financial information, complete routine financial transactions, and respond to routine enquiries from staff and suppliers and…
- Dealing with ad hoc queries internal and external to the business.
- This is a fantastic opportunity join an award winning organisation which employs over 3000…
- Starting on the 7thof Jan 2019, The successful candidates will be fully trained to assist with inbound calls and deal with banking customer queries and customer…
- The Assistant Surveyor will work in a new Belfast City Centre office and have the chance to travel to other locations in the UK- site and company offices.
£15.37 an hour
- In possession of a full driving licence with no endorsements.
- We have a temporary vacancy for a Health & Safety Advisor for our public sector client based in…
- Our Client, a leading Northern Ireland Service provider is looking for a Customer Advisor to handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.