jobs in Dunmurry
You refined by:
Apple Recruitment (undo)
- A minimum 1 year travel sales experience in a retail environment.
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner…
- Candidates with a minimum 1 year travel sales experience ideally in a retail environment.
- Effectively communicate with customers to understand their needs and…
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to ensure streamlined workflow by negotiating and arranging site access, placing and deploying supply orders and overseeing…
£23,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
- Hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment is…
£8.90 an hour
- He/She will process and input financial information, complete routine financial transactions, and respond to routine enquiries from staff and suppliers and…
- Starting on the 7thof Jan 2019, The successful candidates will be fully trained to assist with inbound calls and deal with banking customer queries and customer…
£19,000 - £24,000 a year
- Reporting to the Sales Manager (Residential Sector), the Sales Administrator will work in a key role by providing administrative resource to the Sales team.
- Make outbound calls to suppliers and customers.
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and a professional telephone manner.
- Our Client, a leading Northern Ireland Service provider is looking for a Customer Advisor to handle effectively a variety of incoming telephone calls providing…
- CASH HANDLING INCLUDING LIFTING AND COLLECTING CASH.
- (3)Assist with the Cash Office function including the receipting, processing, recording and prompt…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.