jobs in Dunmurry
You refined by:
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£10.05 an hour
- Applicants must hold GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent.
- Pay rate: £10.05 per hour.
Abacus Professional Recruitment
£9 - £10 an hour
- Ability to manage multiple account queries both business and residential customers.
- Minimum of 12 months administrative experience in a fast-paced office…
£8.62 an hour
- Applicants must have previous experience and IT Literate To be shortlisted for this role, you must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's and be willing to apply for a…
£26,000 - £35,000 a year
- VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for a successful charity based in Belfast city centre, who are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Advisor to join…
£9.42 an hour
- Have experience of working with young people or adults with mild, moderate or severe learning difficulties, physical disabilities and/or long term medical…
£16,500 a year
- You will be reviewing customer information on bank systems, processing customer documentation and updating a Workflow Tool, ensuring that it is updated…
- Responding to driver queries via telephone or face to face.
- Deliver excellent customer service and precise communication to customers.
£9.55 an hour
- To prepare tables for use by customers and to clear and clean them afterwards.
- To operate cash registers and point-of-sale equipment as required, and to receive…
£8.21 an hour
- Our operational model is adaptable to the changing needs of our customers, allowing us to deliver clearly measurable results.
- Be a good Team Player.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.