jobs in Dunmurry
You refined by:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£8.21 an hour
- Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to ensure the safeguarding…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£8.35 an hour
- You are at the heart of our stores and will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
- Your duties will include customer service, filling freezers and shelves, checkout operation, home delivery presentation and assisting with stock deliveries.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
Be the first to see new jobs in Dunmurry
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.