jobs in Dunkirk
£16,620 a year
- We currently have opportunities for full time support workers to join our teams in Blean, working with two gentlemen in their own home and supporting with all…
- As a Support Worker at Seaview you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities to promote independence and support them…
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
£8.75 an hour
- Monitoring and driving standards of care.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Support Worker to join our dynamic team at (Agincare) Enable supported living…
- You will be rewarded with a sense of community as well as a long term career path, where progression can include jobs roles such as Senior Care worker, Visiting…
Nexus Recruitment Group
- Our Client is looking for Support Worker to work for them in a friendly environmental Nursing home with following benefits:
£8.21 an hour
- Successful applicants will also be subject to a full DBS check.
- Helping to run various groups including baking sesisons, music groups, horticulture sessions.
- Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community.
£8.50 an hour
- Ideally you will hold FULL UK Driving Licence.
- Future Home Care, part of The Lifeways Group have an exciting opportunity to join Future Home Care to support…
£16,100 a year
- Drivers need a full driving licence and the confidence and willingness to drive a small minibus (people carrier) or a mobility car.
Be the first to see new jobs in Dunkirk
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.