jobs in Dunkirk
£8.25 an hour
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- Our home encourages involvement in a range of fun activities for all…
£8.50 - £10.50 an hour
- Our client is looking for qualified candidates who have experience within residential or nursing homes, you will be an asset to their nursing home team and…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
- Care assistant needed to work days looking after the elderly in a reputable Nursing Home.
£9.25 - £11.21 an hour
- Working closely with local healthcare establishments we can offer regular shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and…
- Small care home in West Cliff on sea require a full time care assistant for day shifts.
- 8 am - 8pm , 3 day per week to include alternate weekend working .
£8.21 an hour
- Optima Care is committed to the safeguarding of the individuals that we support and all roles are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
£8.70 - £10.00 an hour
- Accessible Care workers are responsible for meeting the support requirements of our customers, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their…
£8.50 - £13.50 an hour
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person centred approach.
- Line Manager and Management Team.
Easily apply to this job without a CV
Halden Heights Care Community
£8.75 - £9.40 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity to join a state of the art purpose built care home offering some of the highest rates of pay for carers in the Kent area come and take…
Be the first to see new jobs in Dunkirk
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.