jobs in Dunkirk
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Helping customers over the phone.
- Making things clear and simple for customers is vital in this role.
- We need a full-time administrator to support one of our…
£17 - £18 an hour
- This Accounts Assistant position is a varied finance role based within a small finance and admin team...
- From £17 – £18k (dependent on experience).
- You need boundless enthusiasm & energy plus a winning personality to effectively coach football to our children aged 2 – 7 years old.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Planning and delivering care, supporting young people who have mental health issues, providing them with the advice and support they require, assessing,…
- One Stop is a retail convenience business with over 850 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighbourhood.
- Open 7 days a week.
£9.30 an hour
- Do you have experience as an Activity Coordinator supporting older people in a care home setting, or are you a carer looking to take your career in a different…
£20,095 a year
- The vouchers can then be used to help meet the costs of any form of registered or approved childcare for children aged 0-16.
- The holiday year runs from 1 March.
- Customer service and/or sales experience is key.
- Clients will need to trust you pretty quickly and these two traits are great ice breakers.
- Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes…
- We’re looking for someone who has a full driving license, is self-motivated, able to work with management, possesses good customer service and communication…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.