Sort by: relevance -
£20,000 - £27,000 a year
- Ideally be studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- A successful organisation with continued plans for expansion.
- The key responsibilities would include:
Parker Steel Ltd
- You will be responsible for the administration and implementation of the purchasing, negotiation and planning of assigned product categories.
- You`ll carry out viewings for our sales properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services.
£8.96 an hour
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
New Appointments Group
£16,500 - £17,500 a year
- Dealing directly with clients, developers, their solicitors and estate agents;
- Undertaking administration duties associated with the daily work.
£22,000 a year
- As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for providing full secretarial support to a Director consisting of arranging appointments, dealing with clients…
- It's everything from providing our customers with a friendly word of advice, recommending a product they hadn't considered, to supplying a prescription service…
£25,001 - £30,000 a year
- A Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (MEICA) Engineer will have a relevant Mechanical or Electrical engineering qualification and…
- A full and valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points.
- All successful applicants will be subject to our standard vetting procedures, including…
£34,189 - £39,609 a year
- Where required conduct IT related risk assessments and COSHH assessments to ensure the safety of staff and customers.
- Generate purchase requisitions as needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.