jobs in Dunkirk
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- The School Programmes Assistant will be a key member of the School’s professional service team undertaking a range of student-focused administrative duties for…
£17,046 - £17,682 a year
- Gulbenkian is the University of Kent’s Arts Centre offering innovative, inspiring and high quality arts activity with a particular focus on the creative…
£7.60 an hour
- Connecting customers and products and guiding the decisions that get them there delivers great reward.
- Asking the right questions to match customers with…
- Hitting your targets will come naturally as you will have shaped a network of loyal customers.
- You’ll love creating the bareMinerals signature look and sharing…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Manage project finances in liaison with Research Services and the School Finance Officer.
- The School of European Culture and Languages (SECL) is a one of the…
£200 a day
- Enjoy all the benefits of being self employed with none of the downsides as we will take care of all the sales and marketing to supply you with the work to keep…
£22,659 - £25,482 a year
- If your answers are “yes”, please read on, as an opportunity to join our HEAT (Higher Education Access Tracker) service as Technical Support Officer (HEAT…
- We offer a a an attractrive package including, a basic salary, shift premium, readily available overtime, 25 days’ holiday + Bank holidays, pension, Career…
£7.60 an hour
- You’ll be part of the team that enables customers to browse and purchase the latest technology, freeing up the sales team to get transactions through.
£8.50 an hour
- That means having at least one year’s driving experience, no more than six points on your licence and plenty of confidence driving our vans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.