You refined by:
- Understand and adhere to the store Health & Safety Policy regarding both staff and customers alike.
- Provide an attentive, friendly and efficient service to…
£20,222 a year
- The role will involve a wide range of purchasing tasks that involve arranging community care packages for older people and people with physical disabilities,…
£27,021 - £30,415 a year
- After two months’ service, you’ll be eligible to apply for a season ticket advance to purchase a quarterly or longer-period season ticket for travel between…
- Are you looking to join a fast paced, rapidly expanding Company?
- An opportunity had arisen within our warehouse for a Packer to join our team.
- No experience required, just people who care about delivering great service and creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£15,123 - £18,148 a year
- A full manual UK Driving licence is desirable at the following ports:-.
- You must hold two GCSE Grade A-D in Maths and English.
£117 a week
- Answer telephone calls and either deal with the query or pass on to the appropriate person.
- At level 3 City & Guilds Diploma In Bus Admin.
£22,021 - £25,295 a year
- As a Customer Engagement Officer, you will be part of a team who are responsible for dealing with enquiries received from residents, customer and visitors of…
- Changing status on open jobs, chasing contractors for both delivery dates for parts and service completion sheets and updating customers as required.
- Sound knowledge and experience of leasehold management in a social housing or mixed tenure environment.
- To provide expert advice and guidance as a Centre of…
Be the first to see new jobs in Dunkirk
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.