jobs in Dudley DY1
£8.21 an hour
- Backstage savings on everyday purchases and leisure activities.
- We have great opportunities available to join us and the animals at Dudley Zoological Gardens in…
- Sandwell College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure…
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Work as part of a team focused on delivering a fast and friendly customer experience.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Using your initiative to engage customers in other areas of the store to consider how we can help them achieve their ambitions.
£12.50 an hour
- Hold a Valid C+E License with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Holds an up to date Driver CPC Qualification and Digital Tachograph Card.
£17,364 a year
- Cash handling together with being able to offer exceptional customer care is essential within our multi-faceted facilities.
- We offer a huge range of Company benefits including a competitive salary, profit-based bonus scheme, share save scheme, childcare vouchers, thousands of retail…
£17,874 - £19,860 a year
- Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel…
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons, looking after customers' specific needs, keeping high standards of cleanliness in the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.