jobs in Dudley DY1
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Registering referrals, Filing of notes, answering the telephone Experience working within the West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and on the on the following…
- You will report to the Head Cashier an will assist customers at the till point to process payments in an efficient and friendly manner, maintaining a high level…
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate an enthusiastic understanding of all grounds and general maintenance activities, be a dedicated team player,…
- The key thing is to be helpful and friendly the perfect assistant for customers that youll likely get to know by name.
- The kind of person we need:
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and motivated professional individual to join the Administration Team in the Department of Chemical…
£28,332 - £30,942 a year
- You’ll write and edit marketing copy for a range of styles, audiences and purposes, including prospectuses, advertisements, website content, blog posts, display…
£9.31 an hour
- There may be a requirement to work within the community, therefore a driving licence or willingness to use public transport would be an advantage.
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
£15,000 a year
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business.
£8.21 an hour
- Choices+ savings on everyday purchases and leisure activities.
- Previous experience is an advantage but full training will be given.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.