You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£8.90 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£8.88 an hour
- Taking responsibility in the absence of a more senior colleague so that effective management cover is provided at all times and the safety and security of the…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Free parking available on site.
£28,000 a year
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of domestic abuse and its effects on men, women and children with significant experience of managing a busy caseload.
£41,675 - £43,662 a year
- You will use your leadership and management skills to ensure that our children and families receive a high quality service through Child In Need, Child…
- Ability and flexibility to work rotating or fixed shifts (possibility the shift may include night shifts), as required by our customers both internal and…
£9.30 an hour
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential - both our customers and the School expect a high quality service.
- Confident dealing with your team of staff.
- Working in a supportive manner that empowers the service user to live their life in their chose manner.
- To ensure that the team have time for the service user…
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
- You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends, and product and share your knowledge with the rest of the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.