jobs in Dudley DY1
You refined by:
Teaching Assistant (undo)
- This post is subject to safer recruitment checks, includingsatisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Support students to achieve great outcomes.
Sunfield Children's Home
- Sunfield School and Children’s Home, part of the Ruskin Mill Trust Group is a thriving independent special school and children’s home, set within 58 acres of…
£18,065 - £19,945 a year
- This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
- 0121 773 4637 - Email Address:
£65 - £70 a day
- Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-.
- Leading on fun classroom activities.
- The School caters for children & young adults from 3-19years with high functioning ASD and challenging behaviour so prior experience supporting both is…
£15,056 - £16,412 a year
- We are currently building up a talent pool for vacancies in the area and are looking for candidates with experience who can support children and young people…
- We are working with a lovely, supportive school in Walsall who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join them immediately, and indefinitely.
£60 a day
- The school is ideally located for public transport and they have a car park on site.
- A minimum level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in…
Saxon Hill School
- You will be flexible to work in any of the school departments supporting students of ages 2 – 19 years with a whole range of complex needs.
£60 a day
- The children learn to respect the values and beliefs of others within a supportive and caring community.
- The school is well organised, two-form entry primary…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.