jobs in Dudley DY1
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Driving licence is preferable but not essential.
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment…
£8.30 an hour
- Child Care Vouchers, Retail discounts and vouchers, Holiday discounts, much much more as well as a fully dedicated employee assistance helpline.
£8.40 an hour
- Support workers are not expected to make or receive personal calls while supporting service users in their home or local community.
- 21, 28 and 35 hrs per week.
£8.38 - £13.92 an hour
- Paid Shadowing in the field (meet the customers you will be caring for).
- The job role includes helping the local elderly and vulnerable in their own homes with…
£8.21 an hour
- We do this through our portfolio of nine dedicated and specialist support services, which includes Autism Care, Brighton & Sussex Care, Care Solutions, Future…
InMind Community Support
- This will include everything from help with medication to teaching and maintaining important life skills (cooking, budgeting, and domestic tasks).
£8.50 an hour
- To provide a positive, welcoming and stimulating environment for service users, supporting them in carrying out domestic duties in their home when required.
- This is to include transporting service users to appointments and other engagements as required by driving the Company vehicles if the worker has a driving…
£8.50 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- 2 work references one being from your recent care employment.
- You do not need to be a driver for this role.
- National Living Wage paid, regardless of age!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.