jobs in Dudley DY1
You refined by:
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our guests everyday.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and…
£17,364 - £18,065 a year
- Please contact Mrs Jane Elwell for more information and further details about this post by e-mailing email@example.com Moseley Park is committed to…
- You will have a positive attitude to work autonomously yet receive direction from the Racecourse Services Manager when required, you will be honest and reliable…
- This list of activities is not exhaustive, and other/ad hoc duties may be required at any time.
- Attend individual and team monthly training as directed.
- Providing a clean and hygienic work environment during the casinos operating hours.
Lions Nutrition ltd
- Extremely important job role, will be taking duty off health and hygiene, making sure everything is a clean free zone.
- Various hours also available to suit you.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Duties to include all aspects of general cleaning such as vacuuming, mopping, cleaning of toilets, dusting…
ENGIE- Arden Primary School
- ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based at Arden Primary School, Baker Street, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4SF.
- Hours of work Mon-Fri 15:30 -17:30.
£8.38 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
- Work according to legislative regulations i.e ensuring the correct use of colour coded equipment Comply with Internal and External HSEA requirements Provide a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.