jobs in Dudley DY1
£32,600 - £32,650 a year
- We are currently recruiting 3 x Assembly and Testing technicians for a well known Aircraft group client in Wolverhampton.
£25,383 a year
- Access to RAF Cosford sport and leisure facilities, subject to completion of the local registration/induction process and payment of an annual fee.
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Administrator will be have:
- Handling and distributing the post.
- A law firm based in Wolverhampton.
£8.30 an hour
- CCTV licence would be an advantage training can be given.
- You will ensure that assigned tasks are completed in a professional and timely manner and meet…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- The two key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and…
£8.99 an hour
- Ensuring all customers experience unrivalled customer service, whilst maintaining high levels of operational standards within the branch and complying with…
£9 an hour
- 2 rotating shifts 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm.
- Must be willing to work overtime if required.
- Expanding Wolverhampton company are looking to recruit a Quality…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- An experienced individual is required to manage inbound and outbound phone calls to customers, bring in new business, administrative duties, dealing with…
£25,383 a year
- Sourcing 2 is also responsible for commercial initiatives to improve delivery and incentivise supplier performance contracts and ad-hoc contract requirements…
£18,000 a year
- The post also manages the unit disposals process both for local disposals and IPT driven ‘Project Hercules’ liaising with the ASSOT team and Defence Equipment…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.