jobs in Dudley DY1
You refined by:
- Keeping the customer at the heart of everything, you will work proactively towards both individual and store targets by completing all transactions in an…
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- You’ll have plenty of chances to progress and we’ll support you in taking the next steps in your career - either Customer Experience Manager or into a Head…
£9 an hour
- Delivering fantastic customer service to ensure customers needs are not just met but exceeded through fantastic customer service.
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- The CLDF BWC Support Officer will meet families, children and young people within the hospital setting, introducing themselves and CLDF to families and…
£24,900 - £27,472 a year
- Competitive Salary, annual leave plus paid bank holidays and concessionary days, Employee Benefits Site, Occupational Pension Scheme.
- We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems – and make the difference between a good meal out and a great one.
- Act as assessment Team Leader, planning and carrying out assessments to meet agreed service delivery expectations.
- A degree (or equivalent qualification e.g..
- You must hold a Class 2 or 7.5 Tonne licence as a minimum.
- You will be driving and operating our fleet of truck and track mounted vehicles.
- Approachable, happy to help and able to remain calm under pressure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.