- Greeting visitors and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
- Communicating with a variety of staff and departments via email and telephone.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Background in property and housing would be useful.
- The Secretary will be responsible for:
- A Property Company based in Wolverhampton.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Liaise with customers, stakeholders and the wider finance team.
- Handling accounting records, filing systems and computer files.
£14,000 - £18,000 a year
- Taking calls and dealing to suppliers.
- A public sector organisation looking for some temporary finance admin to support with an increased volume of work.
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- The Administrator will be responsible for:
- The Administrator will be have:
- Handling and distributing the post.
- A law firm based in Wolverhampton.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role;
- A public sector organisation looking to add an experienced Finance Officer to their growing and…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Have minimum 2 years experience processing payroll;
- Processing high volume of expenses;
- Processing payroll from start to finish;
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.