£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, in particular Excel and Word.
- Liaising with the credit management team to obtain credit status reports and to…
- Assist employees with all payroll related queries.
- As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing manual payments when required.
- Our client is a reputable company who are looking for an employment paralegal to join their legal team to help out with a project.
£20,750 - £23,000 a year
- General administration including post, scanning, telephone queries, expenses and couriers.
- Organising meetings, booking room and refreshments.
£20,750 - £27,500 a year
- Manages filing efficiently by dealing with it as it arises.
- The Senior Team Secretary will be providing administrative support to the Risk Advisory Services…
£20,000 - £32,000 a year
- Ability to thrive working in a high performance, corporate sales environment.
- Winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.