£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Daily duties will include tasks such as regular meetings with the Resource & Capacity Management team to discuss scheduling for short, medium and long terms and…
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Planning and delivery of department away days.
- Supporting and coordinating project work.
- Must have Project Management exposure.
- A Law Firm based in Birmingham.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Regular floor walking, including daily checks of the office, social areas and toilets and showers.
- Coordinate all office Health and Safety activities such as…
£18,555 - £19,555 a year
- The key duties as the Client Administrator will be daily duties such as preparing and assisting with all client communications, co-ordination of projects with…
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- Manages the sales and pipeline for each fee earner.
- Maintains provisions and project codes.
- Typing speed minimum 50-60 wpm.
- The Personal Assistant will have:
£18,000 - £18,500 a year
- Ensure that the office areas are tidy and delivered items are cleared away prompt.
- Scanning documents for the purpose of e-mailing.
£25,000 a year
- Act as the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and to manage contacts, deal with enquiries and queries.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
- Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as appropriate and/or ensuring…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office products, in particular Excel and Word.
- Liaising with the credit management team to obtain credit status reports and to…
- Assist employees with all payroll related queries.
- As Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing manual payments when required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.