- Answering calls in a professional manner.
- Scanning, photocopying and minute taking.
- The successful Administrator will have had previous experience in…
£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Liaise with staff, stakeholders and suppliers regarding requests and queries.
- Coordinate receipting of goods and services to support timely payment of invoices…
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- Manually inputting payroll information along with ad hoc HR administration such as overtime, allowances, Mat pay etc.
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- The Credit Controller is responsible for the administration of the Debt Policy including investigating and escalating disputes, assigning and tracking actions…
£9 an hour
- My client, an outstanding primary school based in Birmingham are seeking an experienced Receptionist to join their team on a long-term contract.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Clean driving licence as requirement to travel to other sites in UK to support programme activity.
- Experience of working in a project environment with a good…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Create employment contracts in French.
- Must be able to commute to Birmingham on a daily basis.
- Must be able to commit to full time hours.
- Managing and maintaining a user-friendly digital filing system for all Operations and events.
- Have vast experience working in an administrative role.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- This position would suit someone with a strong customer services/scheduling background who enjoys speaking to customers, giving world class customer services…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Responsible for collecting optimum amounts due on behalf of our Clients by telephone, email and letters.
- Collection of payments will be by Bacs, standing orders…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.