£25,000 - £27,000 a year
- Clear understanding on monthly finance processes and sales ledger.
- Part AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Prior accounting knowledge gained from working within a…
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Supporting and coordinating project work.
- Planning and delivery of department away days.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date departmental database.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Regular floor walking, including daily checks of the office, social areas and toilets and showers.
- Coordinate all office Health and Safety activities such as…
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- Manages the sales and pipeline for each fee earner.
- Maintains provisions and project codes.
- Generate draft responses to routine correspondence for finalisation…
£25,000 a year
- Act as the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and to manage contacts, deal with enquiries and queries.
£18,000 - £18,500 a year
- Ensure that the office areas are tidy and delivered items are cleared away prompt.
- Changing of toners for all multi-functional devices and checking paper levels…
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Excellent telephone manner and competent knowledge of telephone system.
- Take internal and external telephone queries, responding as appropriate and/or ensuring…
£20,000 - £35,000 a year
- Discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, buy or sell extra holiday days, retail discounts.
- Fast progression based on your productivity - high performing…
£24,000 - £26,000 a year
- Liaising with the credit management team to obtain credit status reports and to determine credit risk.
- Ensuring compliance with all credit management policies…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.