jobs in Dudley DY1
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Hold a relevant degree or an equivalent level of relevant qualification.
- Hold an advanced professional qualification relating to this role.
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- The successful HR administrator will ideally have:
- The key responsibilities for this role are to support HR consultants with administrative tasks.
£25,000 a year
- Act as the first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders and to manage contacts, deal with enquiries and queries.
£18,000 - £18,500 a year
- Ensure that the office areas are tidy and delivered items are cleared away prompt.
- Scanning documents for the purpose of e-mailing.
- Our client is a reputable company who are looking for an employment paralegal to join their legal team to help out with a project.
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Planning and delivery of department away days.
- Supporting and coordinating project work.
- Must have Project Management exposure.
- A Law Firm based in Birmingham.
£20,000 - £35,000 a year
- Markets you could specialise in - Finance, Legal, Marketing, Sales, Human Resources.
- Discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, buy or sell extra holiday…
£9 - £10 an hour
- Interact with customers on the phone and by email in a professional.
- Conduct basic administrative tasks such as photocopying and filing.
£27,000 a year
- Qualified by experience or with a qualification.
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
£15 - £20 an hour
- As Interim Risk and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the following;
- The successful Interim Risk and Compliance Officer will have the following…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.