jobs in Dudley DY1
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
- As Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for, however not limited to; invoice processing for multiple businesses, reconciling supplier statements,…
- To answer any additional enquires which may be raised throughout the sales process by either email, letter or telephone call.
£16 - £19 an hour
- The key responsibilities for the Interim Payroll Specialist will be daily tasks such as manual calculations of a large backlog of queries, processes payroll on…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Daily duties will include tasks such as regular meetings with the Resource & Capacity Management team to discuss scheduling for short, medium and long terms and…
£32,000 - £37,000 a year
- Planning and delivery of department away days.
- Supporting and coordinating project work.
- Must have Project Management exposure.
- A Law Firm based in Birmingham.
- A highly reputable organisation in Redditch.
- As Bookkeeper you will be responsible for the following;
- Strong IT skills - excellent excel skills.
£10 - £12 an hour
- A reputable organisation based in Redditch.
- As Temporary Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the following;
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Regular floor walking, including daily checks of the office, social areas and toilets and showers.
- Coordinate all office Health and Safety activities such as…
£18,000 a year
- The Legal Secretary - Commercial Property will be responsible for:
- The Legal Secretary - Commercial Property will have:
- Worked as a Legal Secretary.
£18,555 - £19,555 a year
- The key duties as the Client Administrator will be daily duties such as preparing and assisting with all client communications, co-ordination of projects with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.