jobs in Doncaster DN4
You refined by:
Cover Supervisor (undo)
Nova Education Trust
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Supervising students in class in the absence of a teacher in accordance with the school policy.
- Supervising entry and departure of students in accordance with…
£19,000 a year
- Fully funded 3 day first aid training should you not already hold this qualification.
- Applications are welcomed from existing Cover Supervisors, University…
£10.14 an hour
- The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
£14,182 - £15,971 a year
- All offers of employment will be subject to enhanced DBS Checks.
- You will work under the guidance of teaching staff and within an agreed system of supervision,…
£19,171 - £21,589 a year
- Applicants will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, a confident, reliable and professional manner, very good literacy and numeracy skills, NVQ Level 3…
- Last Year the School received its best exam results to date and received a 'GOOD' Ofsted report.
- The successful candidates will work directly with a variety of…
£15,208 - £16,138 a year
- All offers of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Cover Supervisors work under the guidance of teaching staff and within an agreed system of…
- We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this…
£60 - £70 a day
- Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of…
£300 - £400 a week
- Teacher training applications will be supported with Cover Supervisor experience and many schools also offer direct teacher training programmes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.