jobs in Doncaster DN4
You refined by:
- This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an…
£9,143 - £9,326 a year
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- To ensure that after each meal, samples of food are retained in sample pots in chilled form for the required period.
- Must be able to Cook from Base Ingredients.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check that is paid for by the company and reference checks.
- To attend team meetings when requested.
£9.20 an hour
- Therefore all candidates invited for interview will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check and any offer of employment is subject to successful clearance.
£8.44 an hour
- You will hold a food hygiene certificate to at least level 3 (intermediate) or be working towards it.
- The Ideal candidate will have gained experience from…
£8.40 an hour
- The menu for the home is preplanned for the month on a rolling rota basis and your role will be to ensure the meals are made from scratch every day to include a…
- You will be responsible for ensuring our product is Gold Standard and meets our customers expectations… Finger Lickin’ Good!
- HEALTH & SAFETY AND FOOD SAFETY.
£8.50 an hour
- Working in a college environment preparing breakfast and lunches for the modern café.
- We are looking for someone with food preparation and cooking experience.
£8.45 an hour
- All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.