jobs in Doncaster DN4
- If you are invited for an interview you will be contacted by the school.
- For feedback on your application, please contact the school.
- Organisation skills and customer care are essential to this role as you will be dealing with members of the public on a front line basis.
- We are seeking drivers to collect meals and deliver them to service users in their own homes at the allocated times.
- You will escort children with special educational need to and from their own home to school.
- You will work together as part of a team with the driver.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness and hygiene at sites.
- You should be enthusiastic and flexible in your working arrangements.
- We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, full-time, Teaching Assistant (EYFS/KS1), with experience of supporting a child or children with SEND (medical) needs …
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
- Adult Community Learning is seeking to recruit experienced innovative and creative sessional tutors to develop and complement the current non vocational and…
- The role also involves direct work such as supporting with moving and handling, attending to personal care needs and administering medication as well as…
- You must hold a valid pool lifeguard qualification and have experience of working in a sport and leisure facility or similar customer focussed environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.