jobs in Doncaster DN4
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Working in a friendly environment and reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for processing purchase invoices, inputting payroll and chasing…
£250 a day
- To apply for these role you must hold a degree, post graduate or Professional Qualification in Social Work, have a BIA certificate, hold full HCPC registration,…
£12.00 - £13.45 an hour
- Experience in social housing or be able to demonstrate experience of assessing trade jobs to then identify and implement solutions?
£8 - £11 an hour
- Working in the contact centre, you will be taking inbound calls from tenants and customers and dealing repairs queries and existing repairs logging onto the new…
£60 - £70 a day
- The school based in Nottinghamshire are looking for a talented graduate with a background in either Maths, English or Science to support in the school.
£18,000 - £19,000 a year
- Dealing with all supplier queries.
- Matching Invoices to GRN’s and P/O’s.
- Coding and inputting of all purchase invoices.
- Setting suppliers up on the system.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Responsibility for building and developing relationships with customers.
- Applicants need to be target driven, with an excellent telephone manner and ideally…
£20 - £30 an hour
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with other colleagues from health, social care and the voluntary sector on delivering patient focused…
£16,500 a year
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Assisting in the Sales Ledger function to include producing weekly reminder campaign.
£15,000 a year
- The candidate will have a minimum of Level 2 qualification in literacy and numeracy (e.g. GCSE English and Maths at grade A*-C) and a Level 5 Teaching…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.