jobs in Doncaster DN4
You refined by:
£21,507 - £24,057 a year
- You can copy and paste the link currently in your browser and access this vacancy at home.
- A minimum checkable history of 3 years / 5 years is required for this…
£21,000 a year
- With previous experience within facilitated learning and managing and developing volunteers, you will look to increase the quality and quantity of education…
£10.91 an hour
- A full driving licence and own vehicle is desirable.
- Risk assess and take the necessary actions in respect of any activities with service users including…
£8.00 - £8.21 an hour
- This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a part time role who enjoys working with people in a fast paced, social environment.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
£17,000 - £21,756 a year
- This event would be mainly focused on the Member Representative role in branch.
- It requires a genuine interest in people and the ability to quickly build…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Talking to different people, having lots of different types of conversations, from taking ownership of answering simple questions to handling complex problems.
£19,115 a year
- In addition to this you will also benefit from private Westfield health care, a pension, free car parking, on site canteen facilities, uniform and premium paid…
£19,385 a year
- As a minimum you will evidence that you hold a minimum of Level 2 Key Skills (or equivalent) including English and Maths and we will test that during the…
- You will ensure the smooth and compliant operation of the Local Stores Depot (STA).
- Liaising with Openreach stores management and telent Infrastructure Services…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.