jobs in Doncaster DN4
£17,139 a year
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- To succeed as a Receptionist you will;
- A. It is essential that you have a valid driving licence which is free from excessive penalties.
- A. You will be responsible for assisting our busy service…
£15,468 a year
- We are a small (180 pupils) friendly and successful school in Chesterfield, and are looking to appoint an organised and hardworking individual to support (and…
£27,914 - £30,980 a year
- The ability to lead a team and to contribute to the strategic direction of the school form essential components of the role.
- It is essential that you hold a current and valid driving licence which is free from excessive penalties.
- A. Working as part of a team, you will ensure that…
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- The post holder will support the integrated adult and child safeguarding team in the delivery of case support, supervision and expert advice to clinicians and…
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundatio...
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- With project management a key part of this role, the post holder will support to take DCHS & Derbyshire Healthcare forward with their engagement agenda.
£22,000 a year
- Work on the shop floor, directly with customers.
- Youll handle requests, give information on products, provide quotes and help each person with their purchase,…
£19,169 - £19,606 a year
- To apply you will be ideally qualified to 706/1 and 706/2 or NVQ level lll or have relevant experience together with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety…
Derbyshire Support Facilities Services
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- This position would be perfect for someone who enjoys working within a lively and dynamic team of two trainers, two admin staff and a Team Lead.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.