You refined by:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers and the team.
- Achieve and exceed sales and margin budgets.
- As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised…
£16,016 - £17,077 a year
- To succeed within this role, you will be need to be adaptable, flexible and never want to stop learning.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone who looks…
- , we'll depend on you to act as the first point-of-contact for our customers, mainly face to face in a confident, professional and knowledgeable manner.
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Respect others' points of view &.
£9.35 an hour
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales.
- Whether you’re out front, or in the warehouse, you’re always thinking about…
£17,550 a year
- Your role will be an admin based role where you will be expected to take and make phone calls, carry out administrative functions, using IT systems etc.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries and reading.
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.