jobs in Doncaster DN4
- All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Standard Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Be aware of activities in the Local Community by getting to know your Customers and acknowledging events.
- Delivering Innovative Tailored Solutions and Exquisite…
- Due to the hotel being part of a wider resort, it makes this role very exciting as the racecourse holds 37 race days a year, as well as numerous conferences,…
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- You’ll also be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors…
- Teaching qualification - Minimum L3 / PTTLS.
- Plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets.
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts in high street stores, cinemas, National Trust properties and cafes.
- You’ll tell them about the amazing work we do and what their money is funding.
£9,338 - £9,525 a year
- The successful candidate will enjoy working with people, be committed to high standards of customer care and be enthusiastic about libraries.
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- You will have experience of working in a high pressured customer focused environment, solving problems, dealing with difficult customers, handling and resolving…
- Having a good eye for what looks great on social media is a must + you’ll always be thinking of innovative ways to spread the travel aware message.
£23,779 - £25,557 a year
- Deal proactively and flexibly with competing workloads and priorities, including the management of queries via our ticketing system.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.