jobs in Didcot
£9.63 an hour
- In conjunction with the Store and Team Managers, maximise the sales and gross profit contribution from the store through effective monitoring of the key areas.
£28,810 - £34,039 a year
- With our high staff-to-child ratio and in-house clinical teams, our children’s homes have a reputation for excellence.
£30,000 a year
- This role will be responsible for leading and managing a team of property procurement advisors to deliver compliant, quality results on time and within budget.
£22,500 a year
- A full driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential as travel across the county will be required.
- A team of Information Signposting Coordinators will be…
£40,336 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through…
£11.37 an hour
- Experience of 2 years of working in a care or health setting.
- ÜThe Fremantle Benefit Hub - provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers.
£9 an hour
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
£20,000 - £21,500 a year
- Be a car driver and hold a full UK Licence.
- Enhancements for Weekends and Bank Holidays, additional payment for Sleep Ins where required, 28 days annual leave …
£24,100 - £26,100 a year
- Must be a driver and hold a full, clear drivers licence.
- Experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting is desired.
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
£10.50 - £11.50 an hour
- \*Must be a driver with access to your own vehicle\**.
- Excellent rates of pay: £10.50 per hour weekdays and £11.50 per hour weekends and 30p per mile for…
We have removed 33 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.