jobs in Didcot
£9.18 an hour
- A full UK/EU driving licence is also desirable.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops,…
£19,737 - £21,142 a year
- The successful candidate will be expected to contribute and participate under supervision in the assessment, planning, implementing and evaluation of care and…
Oxfordshire Association of Care Providers
£18,179 - £18,560 a year
- *Travel time and mileage paid where applicable*.
- Appointment Type: Bank,Full Time,Part Time.
- Hours: full-time, part-time, bank.
£8.72 an hour
- Exercising confidentiality when dealing with vulnerable adults - for example, when managing financial and personal details.
- As a Support Worker at Cornerways in Wokingham you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health…
£21,451 a year
- Old Tea Warehouse offer housing and support for homeless people aged 18 to 65 with complex needs including addiction, a history of offending, and with issues…
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
£8,277 a year
- The post involves supporting our customers to access local learning and leisure facilities using our vehicles and so you will need to meet the criteria of our…
ILS Case Management & Rehabilitation Solutions
£10.50 an hour
- A full driving licence (endorsements to be disclosed).
- Aptitude and desire to work with children/young adults with disabilities.
£10.50 - £16.30 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced Support Worker to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Abingdon and…
- NB/ Successful applicants will undergo a pre-employment screening process inclusive of an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory referencing prior to commencing…
£17,099 - £18,747 a year
- Enable individuals to self-manage their personal and domestic resources and to undertake activities of daily living.
- Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK’s leading healthcare recruitment services, including nursing homes, residential, support at home, social care and…
£11.04 an hour
- We invest in you – you will gain first class training with a paid induction training and certificate followed by opportunities to achieve free NVQ Diploma in…
£8.50 - £9.15 an hour
- Our support can include assistance with paperwork, daily life skills and social skills.
- We are looking for warm, motivated and flexible individuals to provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.