jobs in Didcot
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
Remote work available
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- The Customer Experience Advisor role is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service to Gigaclear customers over many platforms.
£14,250 a year
- Encourage children to be confident and courteous.
- Supervising children between 8.00 and 8.30 at the start of the school day in the.
£26,000 - £32,000 a year
- A very busy role it will also require good attention to detail and organisational / tracking skills as it will involve the preparation of wayleave agreements…
£17,451 a year
- On a day-to-day basis, you will play a key role supporting the recruitment of new staff, providing an administrative service to the management team, arranging…
£24,903 - £26,548 a year
- We are looking to recruit a forward thinking, organised and enthusiastic Industry Placement Coordinator for the Business, Events and Tourism curriculum area for…
£9 an hour
- As part of the home team, the Kitchen Team is responsible for planning, organising and providing high quality, nutritious and interesting meals and a dining…
£8.85 an hour
- Delivering prepared food from the kitchen to the dining areas and serving meals to residents in a pleasant and friendly manner.
- Nurse and carer referral scheme.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Customer service – Connecting quickly with customers and prospects, establishing strong relationships and providing positive experiences that help differentiate…
- Support the on-boarding of the project delivery team and provide ongoing guidance and advice.
- You will work across the full range of Tessella’s science and…
- The suitable applicant will be educated to at least first degree level (ideally 1st or 2:1) in an IT or science related subject.
- 9 ½ x salary life insurance.
£26,644 - £29,605 a year
- You will manage the planning and implementation of the curriculum, ensuring a full educational programme is developed for each young person, meeting their…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- You will communicate regularly with our customers by telephone, email and in writing, responding to their queries in accordance with our customer service…
£20,000 a year
- As Curriculum Advisor MFL (French) to our growing portfolio of Secondary Academies (40+) you will develop outstanding resources for subject leaders, classroom…
£10.40 an hour
- When answering the telephone, ensure professionalism at all times and that any messages taken are dealt with effectively.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.